Oppose the fascist attack of the Duterte regime!
StopTheAttacks! #StopTheKillings! #DefendNegros!
- October 31, 2019, 5am, Paco, Manila, Cora Agovida, women activist and co-convenor of Manila Bay Watch and urban poor activist Michael Tan Bartolome were arrested.
- October 31, 2019, 6pm, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, offices of various people’s organizations were raided and 57 activists were arrested en masse, including Anakpawis Party-list former fourth nominee John Milton “Butch” Lozande and Anakpawis Party-list Negros Regional Coordinator Danny Tabora.
- November 1, 2019, 430am, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, the office of National Federation of Sugar Workers was raided and activists Imelda Pasinabo Sultan and Ma. Lindy Perocho were arrested.
- November 4, 2019, 9pm, Cabuyao City, Laguna, activist Rey Malaborbor, organizer of Makabayan Southern Tagalog, former political prisoner and peasant organizer under Pagkakaisa at Ugnayan ng Magsasaka sa Laguna (PUMALAG) was killed.
- November 5, 2019, 1am, Tondo, Manila, the office of Bagong Alyansang Makabayan Manila was raided and activists Ram Carlo Bautista, Alma Moran and Ina Nacino were arrested.
- November 5, 2019, around 8am, Panabo, Davao del Norte, human rights activists Honey Mae Suazo, former Secretary-General of Karapatan Southern Mindanao Region was declared missing since November 2.
Oppose Executive Order 70, Memorandum Order 32, Implan Kalasag, martial law in Mindanao and Oplan Kapanatagan!
Uphold human rights, freedom and democracy in the Philippines!
Please follow and like us: